[LEVEL 1: ADJUSTABLE TERRAIN]
- Left Click a Height Marker to select it and adjust its properties with the buttons that show up.
- Hold Left Click on a Height Marker to move it around with the Mouse.
- Left Click the [eye] button to hide or show all the UI.
- Left Click the [dice] button to reroll/randomize all of the existing Height Markers' properties.
- Left Click the [+] button to add a new Height Marker.
- Left Click the [-] button to remove a selected Height Marker.
- Left Click the [x] button to deselect Height Markers and hide the property adjustment buttons.
I should probably mention that this is similar in principle to TinkerSmith's "Plasma Demo", so go check that out if you want a different (and more mathematically advanced) take on this idea.
[LEVEL 2: RANDOMLY GENERATED ELEVATION MAP]
- Use WSAD to move the camera viewport.
- Use the Up & Down Arrows to zoom in or out.
- Use Space to spawn water particles at the Mouse coordinates.