Please Read all of Below
Move with WASD
Press R to remove the current Room from the Areas List.
Press T to add all removed rooms to the Areas List
Press 1 for the default camera mode.
Press 2 for turning off offbound areas (have to be inbound first)
Press 3 to always center the player.
Press 4 to make it activates only when pressing 4.
Before Reporting a Bug
Try pressing 1 and T to reset the bundle to default.
How to set-up:
- Copy and import the code in the camera+, cam bound 1, and cam bound 2 objects.
- The corner objects have to be set by having the NAME be a LETTER and NUMBER (example: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, etc.).
- Place the Camera object where you want the camera to start at. Using alpha 0 is recommended.
- Please make sure the NAME of BOTH cam bound corner objects are correct.
- Please sure that the cam bound corner objects are using a sprite that fills the 32x32 sprite size.
Room Layout Rules:
- Rooms with layouts bigger than the screen will ease to the edges of the Room.
- Rooms that are the same size of the screen will not move.
- Rooms that are smaller than the screen will only fix to center to the small room.
- You can have smaller rooms inside bigger rooms. (This also means for any rooms that overlap, the smaller room will be chosen)
- If the player is outside the set areas, the camera will center on the player.